Larsen drymix easy post mix is a quick-setting fine concrete mix designed for the installation and anchoring of timber, plastic, metal and concrete posts. With the addition of water the mix sets in only 10 minutes. It's a user-friendly mix that requires no mixing
- Quick-setting fine concrete mix
- With the addition of water the mix sets in only 10 minutes
- User-friendly and requires no mixing
- H: 400mm W: 250mm D: 100mm
This bag of sand and cement mix from Larsen is easy to apply with only the addition of water. It is suitable for use as a general purpose compound for concrete and masonry patch repair, mortar for stone work and bedding for natural stone paving. Features:
- Bag of sand and cement mix from Larsen
- Easy to apply with only the addition of water
- Suitable for use as a general purpose compound
- Ideal for concrete and masonry patch repair, mortar for stone work and bedding for natural stone paving
The strongest in our bagged cement range, our Premium Grade Cement boasts 42,5N strength for exceptional performance. For jobs which require higher strength cement, such as screeds, concrete, plastering and mortar, this Premium Grade product is ideal. Floor screeders in particular will be impressed by the smooth, uniform finish and drying performance of this high-performance bagged cement.
With a choice of paper or weatherproof plastic bags, you can have added reassurance that your Premium Grade Cement is protected, whatever the weather.