Powered by a 65cc 2-stroke engine, this Gardencare Backpack Blower has a maximum airspeed of 205mph. To put that in perspective, the highest ever wind speed in the UK was 177mph, recorded at RAF Saxa Vord in 1962. Therefore, it’ll come as no surprise that little can stand in the way of this powerful semi-professional blower which is capable of lifting and shifting heavier items such as twigs, plant stems and tin cans. Great for use on gardens, paths and driveways, it’s also suitable for use in parklands, orchards, groves and copses too.
Efficient and ergonomic hand blower - perfect for clearing the garden of leaves and other small waste or cut plants. It is characterized by a low level of vibrations that guarantees comfort of use and quiet operation, which enables easy use in the vicinity of other residential buildings.
- The ecological engine, thanks to the low noise emission, is ideal for work in dense residential buildings. The model is distinguished by a perfect balance and one of the lowest weights in this class of blowers.
- The anti-vibration system consists of 3 steel springs completely isolating the operator from vibrations generated by the machine.
- The rubber pad ensures a firm and comfortable grip while isolating the operator's hands from vibrations transmitted to the handles.
- The large filter ensures maximum protection of the engine even when working in very dusty environments. Easily accessible for maintenance.
- RPM control lever (3200 - 7000 per minute)
- The blower can be adapted to collect debris with a pipe kit and a tank (standard equipment).